Hoosier Tire's Black Hills Mini Sprint Tour's
Point Champion 2015
Hoosier Tire's Black Hills Mini Sprint Tour Corporate Sponsors:
Eagle Motorsports Inc. (Contact Frank at 855 525-1941)
Joe's Racing Products: (Contact 425 267-9199)
SpeedMart: (Contact Wayne or Barry at 360 757-4473)
Hoosier Tire: (Contact Blake at 763 428-8780)
These Great Sponsors have stepped up to make our racing series better, so
Please show your support by using their products when you can. (Thank you)
Topics: Final preparations for 2016 season
1. Final review of race inspections that will occur May 7, 2016 ( Season Opener, Newcastle Wy )
If you bring your car to this meeting, tech committee will pre- tech your car for the 2016 season and a sticker will be issued if passed inspection .
(Optional to save some time at the season opener).
2. Review of 2016 rules and regulations and safety guidelines
This will be an overview so that rookies and all drivers know how issues will be handled during the season . We will also review all race numbers to ensure everyone is listed and scored correctly. Required sponsor decals and product catalogs will be handed out also .
Please make time to attend this meeting so that we can start the 2016 season smoothly and everyone will have a clear understanding of all procedures and rules.
Look forward to seeing you at the meeting !
If membership is not paid by the first race, car will not be awarded points for the 2016 season and will be ineligible for sponsor payouts for 2016 season.
2016 Race Awards :
1.Champion : Championship Jacket, Trophy , Monetary Payout end of year value based on points accumulated
2. Rookie of the Year : Jacket, Trophy , Monetary payout based on points accumulated if within top 15 drivers.
3. Most Improved Driver : Based on driver vote , Trophy, Monetary payout based on points if within top 15 drivers .
4. Top 15 drivers: Based on total point accumulation , Trophy , Monetary payout based on point accumulation.
ALL ABOVE AWARDS ISSUED AT THE END OF SEASON BANQUET
( Sponsored By SPEEDMART )
1. Hard Charger Award : Given to the driver who advances the most positions during the race ( From His or Hers original assigned starting position)
( Sponsored By EMI MOTORSPORTS)
2. Hard Luck Award : Given to the driver who with the lowest point accumulation for the feature event that started the race .
3. Feature Winner : Most points awarded, Trophy , Photo, Sponsor Recognition, Feature Winner Decal
This just in….. a forum has been created to help keep the BHMST interactive and up to date with one another on the Maximum Dirt website, www.maximumdirt.com
Look under the South Dakota Micro Sprint Tracks in the Micro Sprint Tracks Forum. We will try to keep and discussion relevant, helpful, and current. Check it out, have fun, and help support their sponsors as well.
We have created a podcast called Black Hills Race Talk, www.BHRaceTalk.com (internet radio for those who don't know what a podcast is) to promote Dirt Racing in the area.
If you would like to be involved in this project, contact Doug at email@example.com
We are compiling info on our drivers, If you have a picture of you and your car and info that you would like on your own personal driver page, e-mail Don Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some info to fill in: